A new version of my latest indie game, Slay the Beast, is now available on IndieDB. This build fixes several bugs and adds new Knight abilities.
New features / fixes in this build:
- Made Demon spit attack slightly faster
- Added Dash / Air-Dash ability to Knight
- Fixed bug where demon could get stuck in a waiting-to-respawn state
- Fixed animations and particles persisting between rounds
- Added Slash Projectile when Knight attacks with full HP
- Made life bars dual-layered so it’s easier to see recent damage inflicted
- Fixed intermittent boot crash
Just hit the button below to download version 0.0.3:
Click this banner to visit Slay the Beast on IndieDB:
The first build of Slay the Beast is now available on IndieDB for you to download and play.
This is an early PRE-ALPHA version of the game. This means that it is very far from feature complete. It is not representative of the final product. As development continues, this game will continue to be updated and have new features added regularly.
This version of Slay the Beast is for 2 players to compete in a 2-round match between a heroic Knight and a powerful Archdemon.
Just hit the button below to download the build (Version 0.0.1):
Version 0.0.2 now available:
Or click below to visit Slay the Beast on IndieDB: